Voxpopme is a venture-backed SaaS company that provides a Video Survey Platform in the exploding category of experience management (XM). Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The Company’s software helps leading brands create continuous conversations with the people who matter most, helping them build great brands, products, teams and experiences. Over 150 companies including Microsoft, Kimberly Clark, Mondelez, eBay and Verizon use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers and employees.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is looking to make a positive impact with a rapidly growing SaaS company with an agile team mindset.
This Agile Team Mindset includes:
- Continuous Improvement
- Focus on Value Creation
- Being Adaptable to Change
What you’ll do:
- Translate ideation into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that result in intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders working closely in particular with the Product Managers. Currently a single UI/UX role across the product experience and core role in the wider Product & Engineering team.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. Delivery of features early to customers and flexible approach to working process based on discovery and customer feedback.
- Work closely on a core product to design new features as well as maintain consistent platform design
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Experience as a UI/UX designer
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- A solid grasp of planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesising abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
What will you receive in return?
Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including equity and private health insurance, you will also enjoy:
- Workplace Settings – our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with breakout areas with free drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end-of-week lunches, and more!
- Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about growing and developing our team and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
- Work-life Balance – We take the health and well-being of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year.