Who are we?
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013, the Company has grown rapidly, establishing a global team across Utah, North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The Company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies, including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager to be based in our Salt Lake City office.
Our Project Management team is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of projects. As Project Manager, you will be the point of accountability throughout the subscription customer lifecycle – from onboarding and technical support through to product adoption and renewal.
To excel in this role, you should be organized and self-motivated, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and have excellent communication skills.
- Use our bespoke portal to set up survey and reporting solutions for customers
- Manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Rapidly respond to customer inquiries, requests, and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently deliver the right solutions on time and to the highest standard
- Work with new and existing Voxpopme customers to provide onboarding, integration, education, and documentation to drive long term customer success and value
- Set up projects and sample screening, and support customers with all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Provide launch guidance for customers to ensure the best possible first experience of our product
- Work with teams across Voxpopme to produce internal best practices, supporting documents, and customer user stories to strengthen the implementation process
- Ensure closure on technical support issues by working with Development, Product, and Technical Support teams to find the appropriate resolution
- Recommend new use cases and best practices for Voxpopme based on an excellent understanding of our customers’ businesses
- Inform customers about new product and feature releases that may enhance their experience of our product and services
- Remain up to date on Voxpopme’s product features and use cases to help optimize customer use of our product
- Support the monitoring of customer health metrics including pace, usage of feature set, and NPS to create appropriate response plans for customers
- Drive adoption of Voxpopme’s product features
- Use of Salesforce to manage and monitor projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- 2/igh attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in teams, and to coordinate multiple priorities
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers in your portfolio
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations and driving long term value
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders and internal stakeholders
You must also be prepared to show examples of previous experience that demonstrate a strong commitment to the following skillset: time management, quality, productivity, ownership, and expertise.