Voxpopme is looking for a finance professional who will support the Company’s FP&A efforts to manage financial data across multiple systems, produce month-end reporting and variance analysis, and manage the Company’s forecast model. The Financial Analyst (FA) will work directly with the CFO and other executive management and will have a front-row seat to learn best practice investor relations, venture capital fund-raising, SAAS Metrics, business problem solving and strategy creation. The role requires a high-energy, fast-paced, detail-oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at once with the highest degree of accountability and accuracy. If this sounds like you – let’s talk!
- Monthly Reporting – Work with accounting to facilitate monthly financial close process and publish monthly financial packages for senior management, Board of Directors and Investors.
- Own the Model – Manage and maintain a dynamic financial model of the Company’s operations and forecasts. Update the model monthly with actual results from closed financial statements. Analyze trends and variances, use data to back-test assumptions, suggest changes to forward-looking assumptions. Always be looking for ways to improve the form, function, and accuracy of the model.
- Business intelligence – Manage the transfer of financial data from Company financial platforms to business intelligence platforms. Engage with senior management to develop an optimal business intelligence strategy to align departments and inform management with real-time operational feedback. Play a key role in the implementation of that strategy.
- Business Strategy & Financial Analysis – Review model monthly to modify assumptions and identify areas for improvement. Research best practices and benchmark Company performance against them. Perform ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions and identify solutions to business challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance. MBA preferred.
- Experience in Investment Banking or Management Consulting preferred.
- Excel (Google Sheets) Wizard. Demonstrable experience building and owning a complex company financial model that forecasts income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance is essential. Fluent comfort with income statements, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows. CPA would be great, but not required.
- Statistical analysis expertise and scientific, data-driven problem-solving experience or training.
- Minimum 3 years of business experience in data management, financial analysis, and modeling.
- Experience with financial data retrieval, financial modeling, and knowledge of banking processes.
- Accountability – Team player with a strong sense of accountability and loyalty who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done on time and to the highest professional standards.
- Analytical – Outstanding analytical capabilities and extremely detail-oriented.
- Speed – Gets things done quickly and accurately. Always looking for more.
- Fast Learner/Self Learner – We don’t expect you to know everything coming in…but we are looking for a curious innovator who is always learning and can find the resources needed to learn many new skills needed to get the job done. (hint: bring us an example!)
- Communication – Proven ability to work across organizations to enlist cooperation from various departments within the enterprise. Responsive and eager to engage at all hours.
- Ownership / Courage – Inspired Learner who is excited about the opportunity to develop new capabilities and learn new things and will courageously take ownership of new challenges for the Company.
- Fit – Excitement and interest in participating in the Utah SAAS Boom, VC Investor Relations and the international travel and relationship development needed to grow a world-class, international organization.
- Financial “MacGuyver” – TV MacGuyver before your time? Google it. This guy could disable a nuclear bomb with a paperclip. Curious, resourceful, limitless energy, smart, confident, self-starter, able to figure almost anything out, always solved the problem in time. These are the qualities we are looking for in our Financial Analyst. Come in with those attributes… Disable a few Financial and Operational time bombs with your mad modeling and analysis skills… and the sky will be the limit for your career at Voxpopme.
Compensation & How To Reach Us
VoxPopMe has a generous employee benefits plan and is ready to provide a strong compensation package for an all-star player. If you meet the criteria above and are inspired by the challenge of building an international, category-leading SaaS company here in Utah – we want to hear from you!
Salary: $50,000 to $59,000 per year.
VoxPopMe is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific and is now establishing its commercial HQ in Salt Lake City to lead the Company’s continued growth. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. Link The Company’s video technology helps brands see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the US has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the Company and has allowed Voxpopme to raise a $9M Series A equity round in September 2019 – link.