Creative Designer – Video & Motion Graphics
Due to our exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a Creative Video Editor / Videographer with a sharp eye for detail. Reporting to the Design & Creative Director, you will be able to work as part of a team to develop engaging, on-brand designs for a variety of media channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Design & Creative Director and other members of the core Marketing Team
- Take briefings from Key stakeholders and Senior Team members
- Assist in the creation of assets for any creative project undertaken by the design team
- Create storyboards by taking briefs and turning them into immersive motion graphics
- Creation of video product demos, interviews, and proofs of concept as well as assisting in filming where required and leading the post-production process
- Develop motion graphic product animations which adhere to the brand style
- Edit video to a high standard for online campaigns and promotional events
- Adhere to company brand guidelines and keeping all marketing collateral inline and up to date
- Investigate new and emerging technologies and share these with the rest of the design team
- A multidisciplinary designer at heart
- Happy creating brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations, and motion graphics but can easily switch to work on printed layouts
- A portfolio containing designs for video, campaigns, internal comms, web and app design
- An excellent understanding of how to apply our brand aesthetics to motion and interaction design, as well as a desire to push the boundaries of how our brand is interpreted. improving your skill set and trying new things.
- Ability to lead projects conceptually from start through to finish
- Ability to generate ideas and selling them into key stakeholders and senior members of the company
- Ability to think strategically. Create presentations, pitch work and concepts for discussion with senior team members
- Expert proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe After Effects), – knowledge of color grading and basic audio design and mixing are a plus
- Strong experience in video and motion graphics with a passion for film and video production.
- Expertise in pre-production, capture and post-production
- Competent DLSR/Camera skills would be highly beneficial
The successful candidate will exhibit a growth mindset, an action and results focus with exceptional amounts of drive.
What will you receive in return?
Salary: £30,000 per year.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers