Due to our exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a high-performing Client Services Director to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives within the US.
With a proven track record, impressive client handling skills, and a strategic approach, you will be responsible for developing and executing key sales strategies, tactics, and action plans required to achieve your financial targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the CRO, you will take ownership of developing a strategic sales plan to expand Voxpopme’s US customer base
- Own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) annual sales targets across your accounts
- Take a consultative approach to clients, to understand their business needs and objectives
- Present proposals to clients Senior Execs outlining how the Voxpopme solution can add value and change their way of thinking
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the Voxpopme value proposition through proposals, demonstrations, and presentations
- Work effectively with the worldwide Voxpopme teams to support our global growth
- Self-motivated sales exec and agile thinker
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level
- Able to drive the sales process from plan to close
- A proven track record in selling technology, voice of customer or market research services would be an advantage
- Excellent negotiation, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
What will you receive in return?
Salary: $100,000 per year plus bonus.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect, and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices getting together.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the U.S. has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come.