Reporting to the VP of our VideoCX business unit, the Inside Sales Executive position will be responsible for demand generation, from prospecting, outreach and cold-calling to initial qualification and lead generation. This position will be responsible for growing the sales funnel in the US and internationally as Company needs dictate. The Inside Sales Executive will work directly with the VideoCX sales, marketing team and customer success teams, some of whom are based in the Salt Lake City office. It is expected that the Inside Sales Executive work out of this office.
You will need to be self-motivated, passionate, high performing and enjoy working in an exciting startup environment. Some customer experience industry experience preferred but we do offer a comprehensive training program.
- You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to produce and promote messaging to develop new client opportunities.
- Using various online prospecting tools like LinkedIn and Zoom, you will find and add prospects to our CRM, and target with outbound sales follow up, including e-mail and phone.
- Utilizing conference attendee lists you will generate new prospect meetings for the sales team at tradeshows and events.
- Develop new business opportunities through engaging outreach programs.
- Monitor and track potential client progress through our sales and marketing funnel and follow up as appropriate.
- Track activity in Salesforce.
- Prepare and analyse monthly pipeline reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) monthly meeting targets
- Proven track record of success.
- Self-motivated hunter and agile thinker
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent and creative verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of building strong prospect and client relationships
- Detailed understanding of sales/lead nurturing funnel best practices
- Able to produce sales pipeline reports.
- Previous experience in lead generation for customer experience preferred
- Previous experience with Pardot and/or Salesforce preferred
- Accountability – Team player with strong sense of accountability and loyalty who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done on time and to the highest professional standards.
- Communication – Proven ability to work across departments to enlist cooperation and compliance from various departments within the enterprise.
- Ownership / Courage – Inspired Learner who is excited about the opportunity to develop new capabilities and learn new things and will courageously take ownership of new challenges for the Company.
- Fit – Excitement and interest in the international travel and relationship development needed to grow a world class, international organization.
VoxPopMe is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific and is expanding its team in Utah to lead the Company’s continued growth. Voxpopme is the market leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The Company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the US has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the Company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come. As a result, the Company plans to expand its inside sales team focused on our VideoCX solution and offering.