- Manage and plan the company’s talent acquisition strategy
- Work closely with hiring managers to define recruitment needs and determine job qualifications
- Perform job and task analyses to create job requirements
- Develop and maintain updated job descriptions
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates
- Create recruitment materials, working with the creative department as needed
- Post jobs to the appropriate places – job boards, employment agencies, and colleges
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals
- Bolster candidate sources by scouting at universities, community events, employment agencies, and via internet sites and other media
- Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates
- Review and analyze resumes
- Arrange interviews by coordinating schedules and travel
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, questions and other details before and after interviews
- Ensure company maintains a positive reputation as an employer (for example on Glassdoor, LinkedIn and social media)
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews and in-person meetings) to assess relevant knowledge, experience, training, skills, aptitudes, and soft skills
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates
- Conduct background screenings
- Extend job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview processes and are approved by management by providing them with an offer letter and discussing benefits
- Maintain paperwork on applicants throughout the process
- Work closely with Operations and HR departments in setting up records for new hires
- Manage new employee relocation, where needed
- Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire and time to fill
- Provide recruiting reports
- Regularly set hiring goals and keep up with recruitment trends
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years experience in an in-house role
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment
- General knowledge of business and ability to identify the right candidate for a position
- Hands-on experience with recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of best-recruiting strategies
- Understanding of HR practices and labor legislation for US and UK
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the importance of company goals and missions
What will you receive in return?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end of week lunches and more! You will join key departments such as Operations, VideoCX, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programmes allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices often joining us.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the U.S. has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come.