VoxPopMe – Business Development Exec’s needed
We are coming to the end of an incredible year at VoxPopMe. We have worked with many of the UK’s biggest brands, including: McDonalds, British Gas and BBC. We have also built exciting relationships with top agencies like ICM, McCann, Populus, TNS and Millward Brown, on top of which we have opened new offices in Singapore and North America.
To help us achieve our ambitious 2015 targets we are looking to recruit 2x Business Development Executive’s.
If you think you have the right mentality to join a rapidly growing organisation, are energetic and self motivated, able to build lasting client relationships, achieve monthly revenue targets and have some fun along the way then please take a look at the job spec below and send across your CV.
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 OTE
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to join the VoxPopMe team. As we look to launch further into the Singapore and US markets we need a solid, self motivated BDE to bring on new business in the UK.
In addition to our global expansions, we have been voted as one of Europe’s most exciting start up’s. Therefore, you would be joining the company at an incredibly exciting time. As a result, you will need to excel in a fast paced environment.
You will need to be comfortable pitching to major brands and communicating with all levels of the organisation. Despite only launching 18 months ago, we already have a growing client base of well known brands such as: Waitrose, EE and McDonalds.
Previous experience working in a Market Research or Marketing environment is advantageous but not essential.
- Generate new business opportunities focusing mainly on UK brands.
- Attend industry conferences and events
- Manage/ increase spend within current accounts
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Communicate new developments with current clients
- Meet potential clients to pitch the VoxPopMe platform
- Update progress and developments on a CRM
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Achieve monthly revenue targets
Key Skills/ requirements
- Have a friendly and approachable telephone manner, demonstrating excellent relationship building skills with customers
- Capable of presenting to all levels of an organisation
- Able to identify product and technological solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Solid experience of closing new business deals
- Experience of growing and managing current accounts
- Experience selling products into the consumer research industry (not essential)
- A can-do attitude and the ability to come in and hit the ground running
- Able to multi-task
- A work hard – play hard mentality (desirable)
The role will require a Full UK Driving Licence and use of own vehicle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding company with incredibly ambitious plans for growth. So if you have the relevant sales experience and are prepared to embrace a range of new skills, please apply. Send across your current CV and a cover letter, with details of why you are a good fit for this vacancy.
Please send all CV’s and cover letters to email@example.com