Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for managing several areas of accounting and financial operations of a rapidly growing international SAAS (Software-as-a-Service) company. The Senior Accountant will be based in Voxpopme’s Salt Lake City office with work from home flexibility.
- Financial Operations – Manage and execute monthly financial operations such as cash applications, vendor creation and payment, expense approvals, contract approvals and customer invoicing.
- Accounting Close Operations – Perform monthly processes to facilitate closing operations including: bank account reconciliations, journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations. Work with the Controller to consolidate financial reports and publish them to the executive team. Study the operational closing process and implement operational changes to improve the timeliness and accuracy of the financial close and reporting process.
- Financial Controls – Work with Controller to establish best practice financial controls to ensure strong governance around all financial matters of the Company including banking & treasury operations, financial reporting and payables.
- Financial Reviews & Audits – Support third party Reviews or Audits of the Company’s financial statements. Work with such third parties to execute Reviews and Audits on a timely basis.
- CPA with at least 5 years experience as an accountant or finance professional at a professional accounting firm or operating company.
- Experience performing accounting and treasury operations within an operating company.
- Experience performing monthly close operations and procedures and managing multiple financial accounts within an operating company.
- Proficient with accounting software (SAGE/Intacct or Netsuite experience preferred), office applications, G-Suite and presentation software.
- Accountability – Team player with strong sense of accountability and loyalty who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done on time and to the highest professional standards.
- Analytical – Outstanding analytical capabilities and extremely detail oriented.
- Communication – Proven ability to work across departments to enlist cooperation and compliance from various departments within the enterprise.
- Fit – Excitement and interest in participating in the Utah SaaS Boom, VC Investor Relations and the international travel and relationship development needed to grow a world class, international organization.
Compensation & How To Reach Us
Voxpopme has a generous employee benefits plan that includes stock options and is ready to provide a strong compensation package for an all-star leader. If you meet the criteria above and are inspired by the challenge of building an international, category leading SaaS company here in Utah – we want to hear from you!
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific and is expanding its team in Utah to lead the Company’s continued growth. Voxpopme is the market leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The Company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies including Pepsi, McDonalds, Verizon and Mars use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.