Due to our exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a motivated Sales Development Representative to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives within the US.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will support our Client Services Directors in finding and qualifying new inbound business opportunities and growing existing accounts. Daily that translates to responding to inbound leads via email, phone, and social selling, account identifying prospects and mapping target accounts, holding introductory sales conversations, and executing follow up with marketing activities.
You are the future Account Development Representatives and sales professionals of Voxpopme. This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to SaaS sales in a scrappy early-stage start-up using world-class sales tools and methods. You will have unparalleled access to company leadership and a manager with a track record of developing sales pros starting their careers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and nurture leads to generate opportunities. Find the right decision-makers and perform basic discovery to obtain meeting commitments.
- Execute established best practices and committed engagement windows on time and on message using SalesLoft, Gmail, LinkedIn, Drift, and other tools.
- Qualify new inbound sales opportunities and meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified opportunity quotas for designated markets.
- Provide regular, accurate performance forecasts.
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes in the CRM system.
- Understand the competitive landscape (and why it has a change).
- Develop new business opportunities according to established qualification criteria.
- Meet regularly with marketing counterparts to develop and improve follow-up and contact cycles to prospects.
- Contribute to a fun, rewarding, results-oriented work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated curiosity, initiative, and ownership of results. If you’re a goal-oriented person, you will thrive in this role.
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis.
- Ability to learn new software products and apply that knowledge to generate interest in prospects.
- Interest in a career in software sales.
- Familiarity with CRM software (Salesforce), sales engagement software (Outreach), DiscoverOrg, and LinkedIn are all a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Sales experience a plus.
A successful candidate will exhibit a growth mindset, ownership of their actions and results, and ridiculous amounts of drive.
What will you receive in return?
Salary: $34,000 to $39,000 per year plus commission.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City, our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end of week lunches, and more! You will join key departments such as Operations, VideoCX, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect, and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices getting together.