Revenue Operations Manager
Who are we?
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the U.S. has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come.
What will you be responsible for?
- CRM process optimization and enablement
- Measurement and monthly/quarterly reporting of revenue operational KPIs
- Work with our CRO to ensure our systems, processes and technologies support our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing needs and increase their productivity
- Partner closely with senior leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve existing sales processes & operations
- Provide analytical support to internal stakeholders that drive business decisions
- Conduct sales analysis to help sales hit the target and scale: pipeline analysis, Win/Loss analysis of the deals, Account potential analysis, etc.
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales, CS, and marketing processes with Salesforce as our central hub.
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in Salesforce and other sales enablement tools
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Sales and/or Marketing Operational capacity
- Expertise in optimizing and managing CRM systems (Salesforce.com experience preferred)
- Experience that demonstrates strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
What will you receive in return?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end of week lunches and more! You will join key departments such as Operations, VideoCX, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programmes allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices often joining us.