Due to our exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a Product Marketing Specialist to support our enablement and go-to-market strategy for our SaaS platform.
As Product Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with Product Marketing, Marketing, Product, Partner, Sales, and Success teams to understand the market and customer needs, and translate the power of our platform into content that drives engagement. Your daily role will include customer and market understanding, and creating go-to-market and enablement materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to understand the needs of our customers and prospects and how we can communicate the value and improve their experience with our product.
- Provide regular assessment of market and competitive landscape.
- Build training and enablement content for our sales and customer success teams, as well as our expanding partner network.
- Collaborate and bridge communication between the product team and other key stakeholders across Voxpopme.
- Contribute to a fun, rewarding, results-oriented work environment.
- 1-3 years of product marketing experience, preferably in software as a service (SaaS).
- Experience with customer research and content creation.
- Familiarity with CRM software (Salesforce), and product usage software (Pendo) are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree and product marketing certification is preferred, but not required.
A successful candidate will exhibit a growth mindset, ownership of their actions and results, and exceptional amounts of drive.
What will you receive in return?
Salary: $60,000 per year.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices getting together.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.