Due to our exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to drive new product initiatives and go-to-market strategy for our SaaS platform.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing, Product, Sales, and Success teams to understand the market and customer needs, and translate those needs into a successful customer experience in our platform. Your daily role will include customer and market understanding, mapping onboarding and user flows, and supporting the launch of new features and developments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own our end-to-end customer understanding program to better understand our users’ needs and how we can improve their experience with our product.
- Provide regular assessment of market and competitive landscape.
- Improve the user experience to drive adoption, usage, and retention through onboarding journeys, documentation/technical writing, and customer communications.
- Live and breathe KPIs for Voxpopme users to identify friction points and implement new tactics to increase conversion rates throughout the customer journey.
- Own the go-to-market strategy and programs for new launches.
- Support training and enablement for our sales and customer success teams, as well as our expanding partner network.
- Be the bridge of communication between the product team and other key stakeholders across Voxpopme.
- Contribute to a fun, rewarding, results-oriented work environment.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience, preferably in Software as a service (SaaS).
- Analytics and data-driven, with experience turning those key data points into actionable decisions.
- Experience with customer research and journey mapping.
- Familiarity with CRM software (Salesforce), and product usage software (Pendo) are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
A successful candidate will exhibit a growth mindset, ownership of their actions and results, and exceptional amounts of drive.
What will you receive in return?
Salary: $75,000 per year.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices getting together.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.