The primary responsibility of the Pilot Support Manager is to effectively plan, manage the day to day communication, and key milestones of the pilot stage. This role works closely with sales, project management, and product to assure customers maximize their time under pilot by successfully conducting and sharing research done through Voxpopme.
The Pilot Support Manager is a facilitator, they know the capabilities of the platform, best practices for maximizing results, and are capable of guiding new users to the best possible outcomes. The pilot period is a trial, so the best possible outcome for a Pilot Support Manager is having a pilot customer commit to a long term subscription.
What You’ll Do…
- Works with sales to organize, schedule, and facilitate pilot kick-off to formalize a framework for the pilot period
- Works with the sales and customer to establish and document clear pilot objectives that provide a working blueprint for supporting over 60 day period
- Works with the sales and customer to create project roadmap for pilot
- Works with customer to identify key contributors and gets them added and trained (best practices, initiating projects, using VPM)
- Creates and shares a pilot briefing document which summarizes the pilot plan and customer landscape
- Pilot support
- Serves as the primary point of contact for new projects being initiated. Then works with customers to assure all the right information is in hand and best practices are being applied before initiating the project with the PM team
- Conducts platform training sessions with the client contacts as needed; leveraging Pendo data to identify training opportunities
- Assures closure on technical support issues; working with appropriate parties from project management, product, and technical support team to find the appropriate resolution
- Schedules and facilitates mid-pilot review aimed to assess progress towards goals and experience with the product
- Keeps track of all pilot activity by tracking projects and video volume directly in Salesforce
- Pilot close
- Works with sales to re-cap pilot period highlighting key metrics and benchmarks that support objectives established pre-pilot
- Encourages customer participation in our post-pilot NPS survey
- Prepares documentation that can be used to assure a smooth and effective hand-off to Customer Success in the event a subscription is signed
Qualifications & Requirements
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations with a "doing whatever it takes" attitude and driving long term value.
- Proven success across project management, crisis management, service excellence.
- Strong written and verbal communication with high attention to detail.
- Data-driven thinker with the ability to analyze and synthesize information.
- May be required to travel for key onsite meetings with pilot customers.
What will you receive in return?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Friendly Workplace Settings – Located in the centre of Birmingham, our vibrant offices are less than a 2-minute walk from New Street. Our comfortable workspace includes free drinks, snacks, and games consoles.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices often joining us.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the U.S. has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come.