Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific and is expanding its team to lead the Company’s continued growth. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The Company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
We currently have an opportunity for an Onboarding Specialist to be based in our Birmingham office.
The primary responsibility of the Onboarding Specialist is to effectively plan, manage and communicate the key milestones of a customer’s early interactions with the Voxpopme platform, driving down the time to value for new customers.
This role works closely with our Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to guide new customers through this critical stage of the customer journey.
As Onboarding Specialist you will become an expert in the capabilities of the platform, best practices for maximizing results and guiding new users to the best possible outcomes. You will be able to work effectively with other departments to develop strategies on how to best set customers up for success by expanding current resources and analyzing and improving our current onboarding processes.
What You’ll Do…
- Work closely with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Support Teams to provide a successful post-sales customer onboarding experience
- Manage new customer onboarding training sessions
- Work with customers across a variety of industries to help them solve their video analysis needs
- Be the Voxpopme product expert for new users
- Deliver superior customer support by understanding the customer needs and ensuring that commitments made to customers are delivered
- Collaborate with key customer stakeholders to put together a plan to hit key goals and objectives
- Keep track of customer progress towards adoption
- Improve and optimize the existing onboarding process
- Help drive the direction of our product by collecting and analyzing customer feedback
- Educate customers on additional services available and drive adoption of these
- Identify challenges for long term adoption and work with our Customer Success Management team to resolve these
- Work with Sales Teams to support customer objectives established during onboarding
- Prepare documentation that can be used to ensure an effective transition of new customers to our Customer Success Management team
Qualifications & Requirements
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations and driving long term value
- Proven success across project management and service excellence
- Strong written and verbal communication with high attention to detail
- Data-driven thinker with the ability to analyze and synthesize information