*All Voxpopme employees are currently working from home due to COVID19.
The Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing our end-to-end commercial and operational infrastructure to support the company’s global scalable vision.
Experienced at working across a number of departments, you will align our sales, marketing, product, and customer success teams across the full customer lifecycle, developing accountable and robust models to drive sales training, sales and marketing improvement and overall customer health and satisfaction.
- Work with all leadership stakeholders to define and deliver against company strategy, milestones, reporting structures and manage to company goals.
- Establish a Business Process Management discipline that prioritizes projects and maintains strong focus on those initiatives that will maximize impact and value
- Explore strategic go-to-market opportunities, and guide data-driven decisions within a decision-making framework
- Provide a recurring cadence of reporting that drives accountability and performance throughout all departments
- Ensure the company operates on a revenue model backbone that drives predictability with core leading inputs and their consequent outputs
- Confirm that SaaS-metrics drive the business throughout the customer engagement process and reporting structure
- Define and implement an optimized set of Marketing systems that empower Demand Generation channels to maximize spend value
- Constantly assess needs within the entire Marketing engine; helping to explore new – and optimize existing – channels
- Consistent management of the Sales Pipeline by implementing and refining a SaaS-based sales discipline
- Optimize the sales process architecture: stages, forecast, weighting, etc.
- Deploy sales automation where feasible in support of the strategic objective of the Sales organization
- Set up and manage an appropriate deal desk mechanism that drives market fairness and empowers Sales to close the right opportunities; inclusive of all Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) systems and structures
- Establish a rigorous Sales training environment inclusive of onboarding, sales skills, sales coaching, and sales leader training. Define a sales rubric and manage an effective Learning Management System (LMS) with certification.
- Define and manage systems and processes to ensure that recurring revenue is captured to the maximum extent
- Drive customer engagement systems that provide exceptional experience and visibility from the point of the initial sale, through onboarding, to support and renewals.
- Must have experience with SFDC, knowledge of Sage Intact also beneficial
- Bonus for experience with Pardot, SalesLoft, Gong, and Pendo, or integrating similar systems
- Extensive experience defining and implementing SaaS industry operational process, procedures, and tools
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales, support, customer experience, and marketing operational model
- Leadership experience in a high growth multi-regional company. Exceptional professional acumen and the ability to effectively communicate within executive forums thorough resources that enable exploration of multiple options within a specific operational discipline
- Proven ability to lead fast-paced centralized operational teams that deliver effectively for internal stakeholders and customers
- Bachelor’s degree
What will you receive in return?
Salary: $95,000 per year
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City, our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end of week lunches, and more! You will join key departments such as Operations, VideoCX, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect, and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices getting together.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and APJ. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.