Summary of role
The primary responsibility of the Customer Support Manager is to deliver massive value for Voxpopme partners and their clients. On a daily basis, the CSM is the point of accountability for strategic partners all the way from onboarding new contacts, scoping and pricing new projects, managing project implementation, and driving repeat usage and platform adoption.
The CSM reports directly to the VP of Strategic Channel Accounts (SCA) who is ultimately responsible for the growth and health of these very important partners. You will work together to analyze health metrics, respond to partner feedback, analyze usage trends in Salesforce and Pendo, and conduct periodic touchpoints all with the objective of driving usage.
What You’ll Do…
- Build relationships with all members of partners staff
- Conduct platform training sessions with client contacts as needed; leveraging system data to identify training opportunities
- Demo new product and feature releases that may enhance experience w/ product and services
- Drive adoption of VPM’s product features with a focus on the features that create Ah-ha! moments
- Ensure closure of technical support issues; working with appropriate parties to find a resolution
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new projects being initiated. Working to provide costs, feasibility, timing and consult on best practices for achieving objectives through VPM
- Actively manage project opportunity pipeline. Taking opportunities from the proposal, to sell, to invoice through our sales CRM
- Maintain full project ownership; facilitating kick-off, set-up, management, and delivery
- Manage customer expectations and deliver the highest level of service from project to project
- Establish & monitor performance benchmarks for measuring performance against agreed-upon 90 days goals with partner and VP SCA
- Any other tasks requested by VP SCA
- Previous experience in customer success management, account management or technical account management roles with a proven track record of driving success for customers/partners.
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers/partners in your portfolio.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations with a "doing whatever it takes" attitude and driving long term value.
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders and internal stakeholders.
- Proven success across project management, process improvement, crisis management, service excellence.
- Data-driven thinker with ability to analyze and synthesize information