The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to deliver massive value for Voxpopme (VPM) customers. On a daily basis, the CSM is the point of accountability for subscription customers all the way from onboarding to technical support, through product & service adoption and renewal.
The CSM will serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, development of 90-day plans for success, training on the VPM platform & services, building and sharing supporting documentation, conducting launch guidance, and serve as support.
The Customer Success Manager works to understand customer outcomes by analyzing customer health metrics, running NPS, gathering feedback from Salesforce and Pendo, and conducting periodic touchpoints.
The CSM represents the voice of the customer and works to provide input throughout the organization to influence the VPM product, services, marketing, and sales processes. All for the betterment of the customer. The CSM also works closely with the commercial owners when supporting renewals, expansion, and promoting professional services.
What You’ll Do…
- Work with sales and customer contact to create a 90-day plan that addresses the customer’s objectives for Voxpopme
- Establish & monitor performance benchmarks for measuring performance against the 90-day plan
- Work with new Voxpopme customers to provide onboarding, integration, education, and documentation to drive long term customer success & value with Voxpopme
- Work closely with the Project Management team to provide launch guidance for customers to assure the best possible first experience
- Gather customer sentiment post 90 days onboarding period, reflecting on the experience with the product, service, and support. Then collaborate with respective departments
- Work with the appropriate parties to produce internal best practices, supporting documents, and customer user stories to strengthen the implementation process
- Assure closure on technical support issues; working with appropriate parties from Project Management, development, product, and technical support team to find the appropriate resolution
- Recommend new use cases and best practices for use of Voxpopme based on our understanding of customer’s business
- Inform customer contacts of new product and feature releases that may enhance their experience w/ product and services
- Remain up to date on Voxpopme’s product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Risk Management
- Constantly monitor customer health metrics including pace, usage of feature set, and NPS to assess health and then create appropriate response plans for customers in need of action
- Establish a cadence for customer touchpoints (QBR’s), assessing progress and engagement, then managing resolution on impeders that affect customer experience and engagement
- Drive adoption of VPM’s product features with a focus on features that create those Ah-ha! moments
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence
- Salesforce & utilization
- 3 years of market research experience
- Previous experience in SaaS customer success management, account management or technical account management roles with a proven track record of driving success for customers.
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers in your portfolio.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations with a "doing whatever it takes" attitude and driving long term value.
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders and internal stakeholders.
- Proven success across project management, process improvement, crisis management, service excellence.
- Data-driven thinker with ability to analyze and synthesize information
Customer Success Manager (CSM)
VoxPopMe is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific and is expanding its team in Utah to lead the Company’s continued growth. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The Company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the US has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the Company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come. As a result, we are looking for great people who want to grow in a fast-paced and dynamic organization. We currently have an opportunity for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to be based in our office in Salt Lake City, Utah.