Are you an impactful Creative Manager who is looking to mentor an energetic, fast-paced and fun-loving marketing team? If so, we are also interested in you.
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll work within a design team of three people to deliver all creative projects on time and to budget
- Manage various creative projects across video and broader digital campaigns.
- Create promotion collateral to highlights our rapid growing SasS company
- Be a guardian of the Voxpopme brand, ensuring all customer-facing creative assets are to standards
- Relevant experience in a content management role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- A natural story-teller.
- Experience working as a lead on key content projects
- Ability to align creative concepts with marketing strategies.
- Creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly personable and able to partner with all stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
- Works well with a fun-loving, energetic team.
- Video editing experience is a plus
What will you receive in return?
Along with a competitive salary (£46,000 to £48,000 per year) and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Friendly Workplace Settings – Located in the centre of Birmingham, our vibrant offices are less than a 2-minute walk from New Street. Our comfortable workspace includes free drinks, snacks, and games consoles.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices often joining us.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the U.S. has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come.