Due to our exciting rapid growth, Voxpopme is looking to hire a Content Strategist to lead our content and video strategy to engage and convert enterprise business to our SaaS platform.
As Content Strategist, you will work closely with the Marketing team to develop a content strategy that drives organic and paid web traffic that converts! Your daily role will include creating blog and ebook content for the website, social media, and paid initiatives; ownership of the website content and messaging, including SEO; and driving our video strategy to storyboard new entertaining and educational videos for engagement and conversion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop overall content and distribution strategy.
- Create briefs for ongoing ebook and blog content.
- Copywriting for some content.
- Experimenting and updating website content to optimize for organic traffic and conversion.
- Create storyboards for video content.
- Work closely with copywriters, creative team, and video editor to coordinate the development of content from end-to-end.
- Own the go-to-market distribution strategy for all new content.
- Work closely with the marketing team to circulate and promote new content on social media, via email, and through paid channels.
- Communication of new content with the rest of the business for Sales, Success, and Business Development teams to leverage in their tactics.
- Maintain content matrices, style guides, editorial calendars, and glossaries.
- Contribute to a fun, rewarding, results-oriented work environment.
- 3-5 years of content experience, preferably in Software as a service (SaaS).
- Expert in SEO.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Proficient with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
A successful candidate will exhibit a growth mindset, ownership of their actions and results, and exceptional amounts of drive.
What will you receive in return?
Salary: Competitive compensation.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices getting together.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.