As Account Director, you’ll be chiefly responsible for leading the day to day relationship, health, and expansion for MR agencies and partnerships in the European market. This expansion includes growth within the existing contacts or new contacts, divisions, or regions bringing to life use cases within different research areas and disciplines as well as new business segments.
What You’ll Do…
- Quickly develop strong relationships with known key stakeholders. Gain a thorough understanding of the business landscape, issues and initiatives in order to identify where we can go deeper, i.e. more of the same work as well as wider – opportunities for expansion.
- Be a subject matter expert in the area of video storytelling. Understand the business issue and have the research acumen to design and deliver research to help address or support the insights from that research through video
- Recommend new use cases and best practices for use of Voxpopme based on our understanding of customer’s business
- Advise customer contacts of new product and feature releases that may enhance their experience w/ product and services
- Be an apostle for video storytelling within the organisation by presenting our capabilities and use cases as well presenting results from the research.
- Remain up to date on Voxpopme’s product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Risk Management
- Constantly monitor customer health metrics including pipeline, pace, usage of feature set, and NPS to assess health and then create appropriate response plans for customers in need of action
- Establish cadence for customer touch points (QBR’s), assessing progress and engagement, then managing resolution on impeders that affect customer experience and engagement
- Leverage internal resources in research, project management and technology to ensure client satisfaction and project delight. Provide smooth transitions to internal teams on through effective internal communications
- Drive adoption of VPM’s product features with a focus on features that create those Ah-ha! moments
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence
- Extensive experience in research and account/client management with a proven track record for account acceleration and growth
- Experience working or navigating the Kantar Global business landscape
- Strong knowledge of research design and the role different areas of research play in supporting brands (i.e. innovation, tracking, ad testing, etc.)
- Willing to travel regularly for face to face client meetings
- High degree of enthusiasm for building relationships and expanding
- Team player with the ability to foster internal and client relationships
- Self motivated and results driven
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, and is expanding its team in Utah to continue its rapid growth. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the U.S. has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come.