Due to our exciting rapid growth, we are looking to hire a high-performing Account Development Representative to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives within the US.
As an Account Development Representative, you will support our Client Services Directors in finding new business opportunities and growing existing accounts. Daily that translates to account planning, identifying prospects, generating leads, outbound cold calling, emailing, and social selling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified opportunity quotas for designated markets.
- Provide regular, accurate performance forecasts.
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes in the CRM system.
- Understand the competitive landscape (and why it has a change).
- Develop new business opportunities according to established qualification criteria.
- Meet regularly with Client Services Directors to assist in creating a territory development plan to grow sales.
- Contribute to a fun, rewarding, results-oriented work environment.
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in Software as a service (SaaS).
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to learn new software products and apply that knowledge to generate interest in prospects.
- Familiarity with CRM software (Salesforce), sales engagement software (Outreach), DiscoverOrg, and LinkedIn are all a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
A successful candidate will exhibit a growth mindset, ownership of their actions and results, and ridiculous amounts of drive.
What will you receive in return?
Salary: $45,000 per year plus commission.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City, our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end of week lunches, and more! You will join key departments such as Operations, Finance, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect, and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices getting together.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.