Who are we?
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
We are looking for a Support Analyst to join our Salt Lake office, working with our Support team in the UK and reporting to our Technical Support Lead. We are a fast-paced organization, so you will need to enjoy working in this environment whilst remaining customer-focused.
What will you be responsible for?
- Providing technical support for customers and internal stakeholders, ensuring the optimization of their experience of our technology
- Providing desktop support and live chat support for customers
- Providing user support including identifying areas which can be optimized and automated, and working with our Product and Engineering teams to support these developments
- Maintaining and updating internal knowledge base documentation and client-facing documentation
- Monitoring both SLAs and acting accordingly to help us maintain these
- Monitoring supplier SLAs, escalating issues and attending regular supplier reviews
- Escalating high priority incidents and problems
- Working with internal teams to improve processes
What are we looking for?
- Multiple years of experience in a Support role and demonstration of sound organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Jira Service Desk, Zendesk, Userlike or similar systems
- Exceptional systematic and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work under pressure, to timescales and as part of a global team
Along with a fair salary, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City, our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end of week lunches, and more! You will join key departments such as Sales, Operations, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect, and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return. At the moment, we are following State guidelines and have work from home provisions in place for all US staff.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke Learning & Development programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year, with employees from across our global offices often joining us.