Voxpopme is a venture-backed SaaS company that provides a Video Survey Platform in the exploding category of experience management (XM). Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The Company’s software helps leading brands create continuous conversations with the people who matter most, helping them build great brands, products, teams and experiences. Over 150 companies including Microsoft, Kimberly Clark, Mondelez, eBay and Verizon use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers and employees.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is looking to make a positive impact with a rapidly growing SaaS company with an agile team mindset.
This Agile Team Mindset includes:
- Continuous Improvement
- Focus on Value Creation
- Being Adaptable to Change
What you’ll do:
- Ensure key processes are maintained and evolved; Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring
- Apply cloud (AWS in the most part) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes and new infrastructure solutions
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- Develop a continuous strategy for global infrastructure deployment, monitoring and maintenance
- Support a growing product team
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role
- Expert in code deployment tools
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
- Capable command of software-automation production systems (such as Jenkins and Selenium)
- Exhibit expertise in software development methodologies
- Working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language), Elasticsearch
- Possess a problem-solving attitude
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Can work in a fast-paced, quickly evolving company
What will you receive in return?
Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including equity and private health insurance, you will also enjoy:
- Workplace Settings – our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with breakout areas with free drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end-of-week lunches, and more!
- Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about growing and developing our team and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
- Work-life Balance – We take the health and well-being of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year.