The Solution Consultant’s mission is to support sales success and guide the development of program designs that are a good fit for our VideoCX solution and will reliably deliver program and business objectives success. In this pre-sales role you support the VideoCX Sales Team in guiding the engagement through a thorough needs analysis, technical integration scoping and demonstration of our value propositions to help build relationships with customers. Ability to convey to prospects Voxpopme’s depth of expertise and ability to deliver proven results by compellingly articulating CX best practices and describing/presenting Voxpopme’s VideoCX product and customer examples. Solutions Consultants complete the narrative and technical portion of proposals while explaining in a compelling way how our recommended video solutions map to the customer’s goals, requirements and integrate with installed systems. This position functions in a sales environment, but is not a Sales Rep position. The ideal candidate would be Utah based.
- Work closely with the VideoCX sales team represent our brand with deep knowledge of CX program best practices and keys to success.
- Work closely with our pilot customers to ensure success through proper planning, clear success criteria, and work with sales lead to plan and present pilot read outs and reports.
- Support the Sales Team with discovery, presentations, product demonstrations, scoping, ROI analysis and pilots/PoC’s.
- The ability to articulate information in an influential manner.
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering team on client requirements and features that will drive increased and faster adoption.
- 5+ years of total work experience in a related space (ie. CX, Market Research, Analytics, Business Intelligence, CRM, other). Experience in a customer facing role.
- Familiarity with Customer Experience Management/Customer Feedback solutions (i.e. Medallia, Qualtrics, InMoment, MartizCX, Verint, among others)
- Experience supporting sales engagements with articulated examples and proof points preferred but not required. Experience with a company in the same space is a plus.
- Ability to design, and interpret performance reporting and analytics (i.e., adept at MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Presentation experience.
- Experience contributing to proposals and RFP’s preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CCXP certification is a plus
- Ability to travel average of approx 30-35%
- Accountability – Team player with strong sense of accountability and loyalty who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done on time and to the highest professional standards.
- Analytical – Outstanding analytical capabilities and extremely detail oriented.
- Communication – Proven ability to work across departments to enlist cooperation and compliance from various departments within the enterprise.
- Ownership / Courage – Inspired Learner who is excited about the opportunity to develop new capabilities and learn new things and will courageously take ownership of new challenges for the Company.
- Fit – Excitement and interest in the international travel and relationship development needed to grow a world class, international organization.
Voxpopme is the leading enterprise SaaS solution for video feedback capture and analytics, our SaaS platform helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video feedback and storytelling.
Over the last 4 years we have begun to significantly disrupt the market research and customer experience industries. Our fast paced approach has led to us doubling revenue year over year, and opening offices across the US, Australia and most recently, our second UK office in London.
If you want the excitement of working with some of the world’s leading brands, a fast paced environment and stability of an established company, then keep reading.