- Reporting to the CRO, you will take ownership of developing a strategic sales plan to expand Voxpopme’s customer base
- Own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) annual sales targets across your accounts
- Take a consultative approach to clients, to understand their business needs and objectives
- Present proposals to clients Senior Execs outlining how the Voxpopme solution can add value and change their way of thinking
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the Voxpopme value proposition through proposals, demonstrations, and presentations
- Work effectively with the worldwide Voxpopme teams to support our global growth
- Self-motivated sales exec and agile thinker
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level
- Able to drive the sales process from plan to close
- A proven track record in selling technology, voice of customer or market research services would be an advantage
- Excellent negotiation, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
Workplace Settings – Located in Birmingham’s Creative Quarter in Digbeth, our vibrant offices are less than a 10-minute walk from New Street and Birmingham’s city center. Comfortable space for downtime, mini fridge with free drinks and snacks, and games consoles.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.