TNW Europe selects VoxPopMe for its Boost program
We are very proud to announce The Next Web Europe has selected VoxPopMe to be part of it’s Boost program at the TNW Europe Conference held in Amsterdam at the end of April, co-hosted by WeTransfer.
This is a really exciting opportunity for VoxPopMe, as we will be amongst some of the most influential minds of web, technology and business from all over the world. The Next Web Conference will combine the world leaders in technology, with up and coming start-ups from around the world and huge brands to do business and share their ideas.
We have been chosen alongside a number of other great start-up companies from across the world, full list of Boost participants. The selected companies will be featured at the TNW Europe conference with some huge names in technology; including PayPal, Pinterest, Google Ventures, Spotify, Microsoft Ventures, and many more.
2,500+ attendees will travel to Amsterdam to discuss the latest web trends and meet the world’s influencers of technology & innovation.
As part of the Boost Programme VoxPopMe will receive:
- Branded 1-day demo table in the business area
- Full access to conference and official side events
- Submit your pitch deck to attending investors
- Receive a one-on-one introduction to a TNW editor
- Get direct access to our digital media center
- Mentioned in Boost post on TNW
- Automatically enrolled for the Boost Demos